Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

So this is chemo

It turns out that this whole chemo thing may not be as smooth sailing as I thought it would be on Tuesday. I woke up on Wednesday morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I am still not feeling much better. I am finding enough energy to get the girls to VBS at church but that is about it. I am hoping that I will start to feel better soon but I know that my bloodcounts wont bottom out until 7-10 days after chemo. This means I could feel crappy until the middle of next week. I'm very thankful that this is only a once a month thing, but im not looking forward to the next 17 months. (Although my parents will be here for the next treatment, so there will something to look forward to.) We have been blessed by neighbors and friends with lots of food and gifts. Thank you again for all the love. Hopefully i'll be back to "normal" again soon. Btw... my computer died so i'm using my daughters nook for now to post updates. I may not get one up for awhile. She just figured out how to borrow books from the library on here,so it's rare that she puts it down. Gotta love my bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment