Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Christmas Miracle

My Christmas Miracle came a little early this afternoon. On our way to the Christmas Eve Church service, Dr. Williams called to tell me they (Aetna) have approved the new drug I need, Rituxan! A huge thank you to all of you who have been thinking and praying about this. It really is answer to many, many prayers. Dr. Williams would like to start this new drug as soon as possible so we will talk on Monday and try to get something scheduled, either up in Manhattan or down here in South Jersey. The icing on my Christmas Miracle is that we were able to get some of the other drug from a pharmacy in Philadelphia. Huge thank you to my husband who braved the Christmas Eve traffic and crowd to get it for me. Merry Christmas to all of you!! XOXOX Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment