Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diagnosis Day

Today I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
I am a relatively healthy 29 year old women.
That is a lot to take in for one day.

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the whole story. Please pray for me and my family as it has been a long road to get here, and will take some adjustments to get this disease under control.

Thank you to all our friends and families for helping us out so much this summer. Between taking the girls out, having play dates, watching them at the pool, and just showing them a little extra love when I can't be there. Special thanks to our summer Downs Farm Swim Family for all stepping up when we can't. The wonderful meals everyone has dropped off, has made this season bearable, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Most of all, I thank you for all the prayers. I truly can feel at peace now because of them. Please keep praying!

With all my love,

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment