Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

IMSMP

Dr. Newman got me an appointment with Dr. Williams for the following week. I should mention that this is nearly impossible. The four doctors at the International Multiple Sclerosis Management Practice (IMSMP) usually have a minimum six month wait to be seen.

Again we did our research and I found this on their website.

"50 States, 45 Countries, 5 Continents: Patients travel from around the globe for the one on one experience at the IMSMP, where a team of expertly trained healthcare professionals provide an unparalleled level of care to our patients. Our mission is to provide the best care in the world for people with Multiple Sclerosis. By transforming denial into awareness, anger into determination, and despair into hope, we help them take back their lives."

It's exactly what I needed to hear at that moment, and I knew I had fallen into the right hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment